| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shizuoka in October is somewhat warm at 18.3 °C (64.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.4 °C (57.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in October is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in October is a little damp. Some 157.9mm (6.2in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:42 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Shizuoka October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Shizuoka, Japan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Shizuoka: