| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shizuoka in January is cool at 6.1 °C (42.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.2 °C (52.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry. Just 73.6mm (2.9in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 9:50 long and the longest day is 10:24 long with an average length of 10:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Shizuoka January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Shizuoka, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Shizuoka: