| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shizuoka in November is mild at 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.9 °C (48 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly dry. Some 121.6mm (4.8in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 9:57 long and the longest day is 10:40 long with an average length of 10:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Shizuoka November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Shizuoka, Japan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Shizuoka: