| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shizuoka in May is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.9 °C (73.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in May is quite sopping. A sizable 235.2mm (9.3in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:33 long and the longest day is 14:18 long with an average length of 13:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Shizuoka May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Shizuoka, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Shizuoka: