| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shizuoka in March is a little cool at 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.2 °C (57.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.8 °C (40.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in March is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in March is wettish. Around 196.8mm (7.7in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:21 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Shizuoka March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Shizuoka, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Shizuoka: