| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shizuoka in June is really warm at 21.8 °C (71.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.4 °C (77.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in June is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in June is fairly wet. A substantial 322.6mm (12.7in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:19 long and the longest day is 14:29 long with an average length of 14:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Shizuoka June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Shizuoka, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Shizuoka: