| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shizuoka in July is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in July is rather sodden. A hearty 269.6mm (10.6in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:55 long and the longest day is 14:27 long with an average length of 14:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Shizuoka July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Shizuoka, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Shizuoka: