| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shizuoka in February is a little cool at 6.7 °C (44.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.9 °C (35.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in February is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched. Circa 103.7mm (4.1in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:26 long and the longest day is 11:18 long with an average length of 10:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Shizuoka February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Shizuoka, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Shizuoka: