| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shizuoka in December is a little cool at 8.4 °C (47.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.3 °C (37.9 °F).
- In December the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry. Only 64.3mm (2.5in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 9:47 long and the longest day is 9:56 long with an average length of 9:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Shizuoka December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Shizuoka, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Shizuoka: