| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shizuoka in August is hot at 26.7 °C (80.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in August is rather sodden. A hearty 276.2mm (10.9in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:55 long and the longest day is 13:53 long with an average length of 13:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Shizuoka August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Shizuoka, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Shizuoka: