| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shizuoka in April is mild at 14.6 °C (58.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.3 °C (50.5 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat soggy. A sizable 240.3mm (9.5in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 12:30 long and the longest day is 13:31 long with an average length of 13:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Shizuoka April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Shizuoka, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Shizuoka: